Donate Toys & Clothes
How to Donate Items
Bring your donation to our Workshop, 3380 Vincent Road, Suite 101, Pleasant Hill, CA, 94523 (far north end of the complex where there is a raised loading dock and a bell for service) during Workshop hours:
Mon.-Fri.: 3:00—5:00 pm
Mon.: 7:00—9:00 pm
Tue.: 7:00—9:00 pm
Sat.: 9:00 am—12:00 pm & 3:00—5:00 pm
For larger donations we will arrange a pick up and ask that the donor:
1. Place the items in a container for transport (bag, box, etc.).
2. Call the Hotline 925-322-0604 and leave a message or email
– What kind of item (we welcome new and like new items –
please see the list below of what we accept)
– Physical size of donation (bag, box, pallet, etc.)
– When and where it can be picked up (please include any
details about the pickup location e.g., loading dock, etc.)
– Who the contact person is, if one is needed, and how to best contact.
3. Our dispatcher checks messages between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
4. We will arrange a convenient time for pickup.
What to Donate?
Children’s books, toys, and games in good condition – please rubber-band game boxes with lids
Adult and children’s shoes – please rubber-band shoes together
New and like new Adult and children’s clothing
We can’t accept: furniture, cribs, crib bumpers, car seats, or any items with stains and tears. WPE’s standard for everything we provide is: “Is it of a quality we would have in our own home or give to our children?” We don’t want to do anything that treats those in need as less than ourselves.